Thursday, March 17, 2011

My First Post In My New Blog!

Hello everyone! This is my first post in my new blog. Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I'm going to eat cornbeef, cabbage, and potatoes with my family for dinner to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. My grandma is Irish and her family came to the United States from County Galway Ireland. I've never been to Ireland, also known as the Emerald Isle, but I should go one day. I'm Irish, English, and Belgian from my dad and Tongan from my mom. Tonga is a Polynesian Island in the South Pacific. Right now it's warm outside with bright sunshine. In my blog I will post about global events, sometimes my personal life and my thoughts and feelings, and most importantly dance videos from youtube and other videos that I find compelling and funny. Thank you for reading my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment