Thursday, March 24, 2011

Phunk Phenomenon

Phunk Phenomenon at a competition in Boston. I had to watch this video twice to get all of the subtle details Phunk Phenomenon places into their choreography. I noticed that Phunk Phenomenon is really theatrical and puts on a performance. Many times in their choreography they are acting out the lyrics in their movements. They also carefully place their levels and choreography to emphasis the different beats and melodies in the music. Phunk Phenomenon is known for their energy, so I hope they will be able to deliver creative and diverse choreography on the show to grab everyone's attention from week to week. They appear to be trained in many styles, so I'm hoping they will mix up their choreography on the show and never be repetitive. I'm interested in seeing how well they will do this season on ABDC and I wish them luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment